Thursday 21 March 2013

The Helix Bridge

My all time favourite architecture - the bridge.

This is the Helix Bridge. A new bridge in Marina Bay. Sort of new la. I've been waiting for 2 months to come to this area and take photos of the bridge personally. Aware of the existence in late Dec 2012 during my trip to visit my mom's family in Singapore.

Such an amazing architecture. Singapore never disappoint me with such a beautiful things like this.

In short, the Helix bridge is a pedestrian bridge that linked Marina Centre with Marina South in Marina Bay. The Centre is where the CBD, Fullerton Hotel and the Merlion sited. Whist the South is where the MBS, Garden by the Bay (GBB), LV Island Mansion, Art Museum are located.

Some of the precious moment captured through my lens. Awesome bridge right..









No comments:

Post a Comment