Friday 7 June 2013

SK II Review: Whitening Source & Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask

One of my favorite indulgent.. SKII skin mask.. i had tried the Whitening Source Derm Revival Mask thrice. 2 at home and once at the salon. very very good product for my skin but expensive to my pocket.

My face become smoother and softer for instance. And like the advert said, it last 8 hours, indeed longer than that. Glowing? of course. as glow as you can see. especially without make up. i can see my skin shining brightly and it is not because of oily. 

For this set, i did not make any purchase. i just redeem my accumulated points. 550 for the upper mask and 750 for the skin signature 3D redefining mask. never tried that one. so do not know what is the different between 3D and not 3D.

Retail Price = around RM50 to RM70 per piece


No comments:

Post a Comment