Thursday 2 October 2014

Sweet September

September went too fast.. too many things happened in September. I have nothing much to say. No complaint at all. Just a millions thankful and grateful to Allah S.W.T for blessing me with everything in this world. I'm so thankful that after so many many years, Allah let me to him. I'm speechless. Everything happened in just a blink of eyes. i can't think much. i just go with the flow. He, the Almighty knows everything and He knows what best for me, at the right time and with the right person. If he is meant for me, he will be. Not too early and not too late. He is beyond my imagination. He is never been in my checklist, so called. But he was there, in front of me. Looking at me. Besides me. And i, no other than feel blessed and so blessed. Thank you Allah for this wonderful gift.

To u,
I love you b.

No comments:

Post a Comment