Saturday 8 February 2014

Lunch @ Seoul Garden, Paradigm Mall


Old pic from my lunch with my mom at Seoul Garden, Paradign Mall. Had a late lunch with mommy. After 3 pm. The lunch served after 3pm is slightly extra than the earlier lunch time set. The extra is the marinated lamb. not a bad choice offered by Seoul Garden. 

I had lunch at several of their outlets, OU, PM and also Setia Mall. But the best so far, is Paradigm Mall. They had an outdoor sitting area, limited, but still have. No outdoor sitting areas in OU and Setia Mall. But Setia Mall outlet is the biggest. 




No picture of the counters after this. No photo policy applied. grrrrr....


Mom had the steam boat


Love their salad. Better than Setia Mall. 


Kim Chi, Yum Yum


Indoor sitting area. Quiet spacey. But full house during peak hour. 


My marinated lamb, grilled. 

Since i am a food lover, buffet style is always a right option for me, as long as i keep my tummy quite empty or at least half empty. 

Price: as advertised in Seoul Garden official website


All You Can Eat Buffet!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment