Friday 24 June 2016

British Airways Customer Service

I did a review on Iberia and KLM but end up buying from British Airways. Got some problem while purchasing that ticket which the tix does not arrive in my email after 24 hours. so i decided to call the customer services and query bout my tix.

after one attempt and a few minutes of waiting, somebody pick up the phone call. she does not sound local but i just give a try. after confirming my transaction and my CC number, the lady said that BA will process it and it will take another 24 hours. perhaps, because, of the time lapse, 2 different continent with different timing and local card that i was using.

The next day, as promised, i got my ticket email to me. yeah!! settled one issue.

now, i am preparing for visa application and renewal of my passport.

basically, the international airlines have more friendly and quick response to customer queries even though, BA does not encourage social media interaction (tried to complaint through FB but it was blocked). Luckily, they pick up the phone call. Wont happened with Air Asia but MAS got their customer service on phone. Easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment