Saturday 1 January 2022

Day 1/2022: My Life in Pengerang

My life in Pengerang. Day 1. 

1 Jan 2022

This is a second time i ever been away from my hometown due to working commitment. First time when i received a job from Accountant Negara in putrajaya back in 2008. 

In 2019, i try to find a job in Johor, almost nailed it but no rezki at that time. Eventually, in 2020 i grab a job in our beloved OnG company. Still based in KL. after almost 2 years, i, with Godwill arrived in Johor to start a new life here and insyaAllah progress my career. 

Today is Saturday. I drove from KL to JB on 30 Dec 2021. Meeting a few friends in HRC Puteri Harbour on 30th and 31st Dec 2021. Btw, HRCPH is still new. Open a week ago. So expect long queue. I stayed 2 nights in Holiday Villa. Love the hotel. And check out on 1st Jan 2022 heading to Pengerang. Alhamdulillah the journey was smooth until i loss my way to RG3 instead of MG3. The moment i saw MG1..omg..this is not the right route. 

Then drive 10km back to MG3. Alhamdulillah. Arrived safely but head already hot. And, as expected XX forgot to submit my name to the Security Office. I text them, email them. no help at all. Expect everything went well perfectly. Lost my temper and call one of the boss here. Eventually, they allow me in after confirm here and there. 

After that, i check in. Have to wait a few minutes but i am fine. I am tired already. They said i can park my car next to the room. No need to go back to hilly parking. Thank God. Good room. Take 30 minutes + to unloaded all my luggage (2 luggage, 1 box, 10 1 bedding bag, 1 laptop bag, 1 hotel bag, 1 pillow, 1 set baju, 6-7 shopping bag, 1 book basket, 1 umbrella and shoes). and i still have a lot in my sister trunk. 

Unpack my stuff, clean my bathroom and pantry. But didnt finish sweeping the floor and wardrobe. feel wardrobe too small for me. only 3 doors. i used to live with 6 doors of wardrobe. 

After shower and perform prayers, went for dinner at the clubhouse. someone so generous treat me with dinner. Alhamdulillah. kenyang. Semoga dimurahkan rezki. 

Exhausted. Need to sleep early tonight. 

XOXO 





No comments:

Post a Comment