Saturday 1 January 2022

Day 2/2022: Rainy Season

 2nd January 2022, Sunday 

it was raining the whole day. didnt get a change to swim. wake up in the morning to sweep the floor, breakfast with bread, cheese and to be expired cream cheese. re-arrange my clothes. feel like i dont bring enough. should bring more. 

did my laundry. free laundry here. so happy and then lunch at the club house. got nasi goreng special with sate, egg and fried chicken. love the crispiness. 

back pack my laundry. didnt really dry. should use highest warm function. 

i need plastic mat for my bathroom. bathroom brush. drawer for clothes and shoes and more rack i guess. and sandwich maker, microwave, multicooker 

for now i just eat at the clubhouse. 

continue with work and submitting my claim today. talk to my colleague who will come tomorrow. 


beli nasi goreng, rojak buah and teh tarik kat dining hall. and mandi, solat, gosok baju and continue work





No comments:

Post a Comment