Tuesday 4 January 2022

Day 5: Sunny day

 5 January 2022, Wednesday

Skip 4th Jan cause too tired to type my journal. yesterday was sunny too. drizzling in late afternoon but back to normal in the evening. manage to have a walk at the seaside park and capture sunset and rainbow. so beautiful. Alhamdulillah. 

grab some dinner at club house. lunch also at club house having their nasi goreng. morning as usual, breakfast in room with my loaf and cheese. 

sleep a bit late last night, so many backlog to settle. 

today, i woke up a but late 630am. force myself to wake up and go to swimming pool. my room to clubhouse is between 400 to 500 steps. i think about 450 steps. 

2 swimmers already there but left after i dip into the pool. later join by my boss. he is also a swimmer. i did my 20 laps, as usual. and in 28 min. improvement from last month of 31 and 30 minutes

Work from "home" today. Settled a few tasks and attended meeting. huhu...skip lunch cause still full with many food in my tummy. had dinner around 530 then walk back home and chit chat with a friend. release a bit tension. 

Then, prayer and as usual continue work. Now 1135pm already and i dont know how to recover from fatigue tomorrow. need to force myself to wake up earlier than today.

Good night




No comments:

Post a Comment