Monday 3 January 2022

Day 3/2022: Feel under the weather

 3rd January 2022

Can't sleep well last night. feel a bit sick due to the rain. took all the tablet i have to tone down the temperature. still feel under the weather but brave my heart to go to office and update boss and meet people especially commercial people.

my colleague comes to report duty today. so i have someone to talk to and not being alone. then have lunch at the club house. we had nasi padang and milkshake but it is not nice. nasi padang is nice. 

i drove to the parking at the hill area. not sure how to walk that far even though it was not raining. then walk to the security office to confirm my pass. later after lunch, together with the team went to the security again to update my ID card. done everything. and submitted all the form. 

And big bosses also chase me to understand on the figure. so tired. been taking one call and chat from one another. Cause he didnt get the answer he needs. 

So sleepy tonight. had many meeting today. so hot today. later before leave office it starts drizzling. went to dining hall to buy some dinner and 100 plus cause feel like sick today but my temperature is fine. then back to my room, take shower and solat and did my saliva test again. Negative. and after shower i felt much better.

later, read my whatsapp message and saw my mom message to check on my sister cause got double line on 4th day. did pcr test but result will come tomorrow. 

hope it didnt pass to my father and mother.

ok. good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment