Sunday 9 January 2022

Day 9: Sunny Sunday

 9 June 2022

It has been 9 days i make Pengerang my 2nd home. Never imagine many years ago i will be here, far away from my hometown. Sound like i am overseas. Living here is not only about work. There are plenty stuff to do but Sunday, as lazy as i am no mater where i lived, i prefer to stay at home. Doing house chores, removing rubbish, pick up my stock of mineral waters from my car. i still have 1.5 boxes to go. cause so heavy, i pick up in staggered. 

Open my windows and sliding doors to feel the fresh air. I love fresh air. so good. The sunset today seems beautiful. Didn't manage to watch entirely but see that no cloud blocking the sun. Finish ironing my clothes for 2 days.

mop my floor with serai wangi again. so many ants. 

continue working. plan to stop by 930pm and prepare for tomorrow. 

night

 

No comments:

Post a Comment